The Transportation Authority of Marin has released a RFQ’s/RFP’s for five separate projects. We are inviting interested consulting firms to consider providing professional services to further develop and advance the selected projects at various locations within Marin County. The scope of services requested includes preparation of environmental documents, plans, specifications, and estimates, as well as the preparation of a pedestrian/bicycle access study. Projects include:
1. Almonte/Shoreline Bicycle and Pedestrian Improvements
2. MSN Mitigation and Orange Avenue Sound Wall
3. San Antonio Road Bridge Replacement
4. Irwin Creek Mitigation Project
5. Bicycle and Pedestrian Access Improvements at East Blithedale/Tiburon Boulevard Interchange
RFQ’s/RFP’s are due Thursday, May 8, 2014 by 4:00P.M.
View the RFQ/RFP
View the Combined Attachments (21.5MB)
View the PowerPoint summerizing the five Projects
View the Meeting Sign-Up Sheet
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.