REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS
SAN RAFAEL/CANAL CAR SHARE PILOT PROJECT
The Transportation Authority of Marin (TAM) requests proposals from qualified contractors for the SAN RAFAEL/CANAL CAR SHARE PILOT PROJECT. Transportation agencies across the country have recognized that car sharing programs can provide numerous transportation and environmental benefits to communities including alleviating parking pressures, supporting transit riders who may only choose to drive occasionally and when necessary, and promoting the conservation of energy.
Submittals shall be dispatched in order to be received no later than 5:00 p.m. on Monday, November 30, 2015. Late proposals will not be accepted.
All questions pertaining to this RFP should be directed in writing to Scott McDonald at firstname.lastname@example.org. Questions will be accepted through Friday, November 13 and responses will be posted online.
View the RFP and attachments:
- SAN RAFAEL/CANAL CAR SHARE PILOT PROJECT RFP
- Attachment A: Caltrans LAPM Exhibit 10-I, “Notice to Proposers DBE Information”
- Attachment B: Caltrans LAPM Exhibit 15-H “DBE Information –Good Faith Efforts”
- Attachment: C: Caltrans LAPM Exhibit 10-O1 “Consultant Proposal DBE Commitment”
- Attachment: D: Caltrans LAPM Exhibit 10-O2, “Consultant Contract DBE Information”
- Attachment E: Caltrans LAPM Exhibit 10-K, “Consultant Certification of Costs and Financial Management System”
- Attachment F: Safe Harbor Rate Consultant Certification of Eligibility
- Attachment G: Safe Harbor Questionnaire for Evaluating Consultant's Financial Management System
- Attachment H: Sample TAM Federal Contract
Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.